Attorney for Work-Related Accidents in Saginaw
- $850,000 Work-Related Accident Recovery
Injuries suffered on the job or at a construction site are often devastating and have a major economic and emotional impact on the worker and his or her family. Skilled workers are exposed to a wider variety of hazards and face a greater risk of work-related injury or fatality than most other employees in any other U.S. industry.
Factors that contribute to on-the-job accidents include, but are not limited to:
- Workers lifting heavy loads
- Burns from dangerous elements
- Improper flooring
- Working on elevated platforms without fall protection
- Lack of protective gear
- Outdated tools and/or equipment
The most common areas of injury for workers are:
At O’Grady & O’Neil PC, our experienced Michigan work-related injury attorneys can help you evaluate and pursue claims against all parties responsible for your injuries other than your co-employees and/or your employer. This will assure you the recovery you deserve. With on-the-job injuries, immediate and aggressive investigation is often essential to the success of your case.
Some things to consider if you are or someone you know is involved in an on-the-job injury:
- If possible, get the names and phone numbers of co-workers and/or witnesses who may have seen your accident take place.
- Take a mental note of the work area where the accident occurred, or if you have a camera phone available, take pictures of the area, product, or equipment that caused your accident.
O’Grady & O’Neil PC has successfully represented persons injured because of on-the-job accidents. If you or someone you know is interested in having their potential claim reviewed by one of our legal experts, we encourage you to contact us immediately.
At O’Grady & O’Neil PC, we protect those who are not able to protect themselves. We will review your case; if we can help, we will pay the cost of litigating your case. You will pay us nothing unless we win.